Environ Cool Peel Treatment
Looking to target signs of ageing, sun damage, acne, rosacea, fine lines and wrinkles then read on!
Experience a totally safe way to have the benefits of a peel with no irritation, discomfort or recovery time. The Cool Peel treatment is designed to address problem skin, helping to clear the complexion and calm inflammation, achieving incredible results without damage to the skin.
This revolutionary approach to peeling achieves incredible results without damaging the skin. Low strength lactic acid is used to reduce the skin’s PH and trigger the release of growth factors, which creates tighter, smoother skin. It destroys bacteria, boosts hydration and removes the guid up-up of dead skin cells, helping to decongest the surface and smooth texture. The Cool Peel is ideal for clients with lines and wrinkles, rough or problem skin, sun damage and Rosacea.
Who would benefit from a Cool Peel?
- Anyone looking to target signs of ageing while enhancing the benefits of their skincare and treatments
- Acne sufferers
- Thickened, rough or sun damaged skin
- Fine Lines and wrinkles
How does the Environ Cool Peel treatment work?
A cream solution is applied to the skin in a way to give varying strengths of peel, designed to leave the epidermis of the skin intact. The Cool Peel treatment removes the build-up of dead skin cells and helps to decongest the outer skin layers and smooth its texture, whilst boosting hydration, stimulating collagen production creating tighter and glowing skin.
How will my skin feel during the peel and after the treatment?
During your Cool Peel treatment you may experience a warm, tingling sensation, however clients experience no discomfort. After your peel your skin may feel tight and slightly warm.
Things you need to avoid and precautions to take:
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid sun and sun beds
- Avoid swimming
- Moisturise the skin twice daily
- Avoid use of AHA products
- Use SPF protection
- Avoid facial waxing and electrolysis for ten days before and after a peel
What skin issues do Environ peels treat?
Environ peels are an ideal way to treat acne that has not responded to prior simple treatments. Rough skin will respond very successfully to peeling and skin that is in need of hydrating.
How long do Environ peels take?
Environ peels of the face are generally performed in approximately 40 minutes.
Environs approach to Peeling
Cool Peeling with AHA Environ cool peeling systems are based on lactic acid which is an alpha hydroxy acid, made from asses milk
Advantages of the Cool Peel:
- Versatile system
- Can be customised according to each clients requirements
- No down time
- Cool and painless
Effects of Peeling
- Superficial peels: Visible effects barely perceptible
- Skin becomes dryer for a while
- Then skin becomes smoother
- Healthy cells survive
- Damaged cells are removed
- Promotes collagen formation
- Blackheads melted / removed
- Acne less active
- Reduces inflammation
- Kills bacteria to sterilise the skin
- Refines enlarged pores
Care of skin after Peeling
- Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds, for the next week
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid swimming chemicals could irritate the skin
- Dont rub, pick or irritate skin
- Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy products for 24 hours (normal skin) or 72 hours (sensitive skin)
- Avoid Alpha Gel for 1 week before and after a Cool Peel
- Moisturise the skin adequately day and night The B-Active range can be used immediately after the peel
- Use sunscreen
Contra-indications to Peeling
- Not adequately prepared on Vitamin A
- (3 weeks face and body)
- Sun worshippers / sun bed users / outdoor athletes (avoid peeling in summer)
- Iso-tretinoin (Roaccutane) avoid for
- 6-12 months
- Recent dermabrasion
- Diabetes or other major illnesses GP Consent
- Skin diseases
- Radiation treatment
- Fever blisters (not a contra-indication but an outbreak can occur)
- On Vitamin A treatments e.g. Tigason
- Unrealistic expectations
ENVIRON Skin Essential-A Introductory Video