SALON GUIDELINES COVID-19
- We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Our entire premises has been fogged with ZOONO, an antibacterial disinfectant that leaves a film on all hard and soft surfaces so that COVID cannot be transferred from surface to surface
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product
between each treatment
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments
- One use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will provide you with your own nail files and ask that you bring them to each visit. Replacement packs £3
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
- We have agreed to social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
- Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment
- Our therapists will stay with you throughout your treatment
CLIENT ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without personal contact
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
- We will clean the reception area regularly
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible
- We have removed all magazines and paper material
- For the time being, we will not be serving refreshments
- Your therapist will direct you to the reception after your treatment, where the receptionist will take payment
and make your next appointment, leaving the therapist available to clean their treatment area in readiness for the next client.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To wait in your car until the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
- Not to bring anyone with you, no children or friends
- To apply hand sanitiser upon entering the premises as directed by our team
- To wear a face mask (we can supply if you do not have one £1.50)
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment if you have a temperature, have any flu-like symptoms, lost
your taste or smell senses, feel unwell or been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you wish to visit to purchase products, please call beforehand so that we may telephone to screen you
Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19 symptoms. We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns.
Please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on Government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.