from Julie Gamble Skin Care in Kent
“WOW, I couldn’t believe they were my lashes. The effect is simply amazing; I love them, and so does everyone else.”
What are the benefits of a lash lift?
- It is a treatment for your natural lash, no lash extensions needed
- The treatment takes just 45 minutes and is very comfortable.
- It lasts up to 6 weeks, the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
- It offers an anti-ageing effect, brightening & lifting the eye area.
- The treatment incorporates a colour boost giving an immediate, visible difference.
What happens during the treatment?
- With your eyes closed throughout, the therapist will choose the appropriately sized foam roller and fix to your eyelids with water-soluble glue.
- The lashes are then separated and rolled onto the roller where perming lotion is applied to the lash root and left for 15 minutes.
- This is followed by the application of a neutraliser which is left for a further 15 minutes and then removed.
- Using damp cotton wool, the roller is gently removed leaving you with beautifully lifted lashes.
- Finally, your lashes are tinted for maximum effect.
You will need to pop in for a patch test at least 48 hours before your treatment to ensure you are not allergic to the products used.